Competition Terms & Conditions Page
"WIN a FAMILY PASS to the Auckland Zoo" Promotion from 1st April - 26th May
Pest Free Kaipātiki Restoration Network - Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Pest Free Kaipātiki Restoration Network, registered charity # CC55334 (“Promoter”).
2. The competition starts at 12.00am on the 1st April 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on the 26th May 2019 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Auckland, New Zealand.
WHO MAY ENTER
3. This competition is open to all New Zealand Residents living in the Kaipātiki Local Board area, who use the ECOTRACK APP https://ecotrack.nz/ during the April/May Predator Blitz for trapping.
4. This competition is not open to any employees of Pest Free Kaipātiki Restoration Network (“Ineligible Persons”).
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
5. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, eligible entrants must resister their predator trapping activity during the April/May Predator Blitz on the ECOTRACK APP https://ecotrack.nz/ through the Competition Period.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
7. Entries submitted after 11.59pm NZT on 26th May 2019 will not be accepted into the promotion.
8. Any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entry and to disqualify any entrant for misleading information recorded on the app that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Prize consists of a Zoo Family Pass.
11. The prize on offer is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that any Prize or part thereof is unavailable, subject to any relevant regulatory requirements or availability, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater recommended retail value.
12. The prize will be available for collection from Pest Free Kaipātiki's Office during opening hours.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
14. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
15. Entrants’ personal information is collected, used, stored and disclosed in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.